Package details: Awards and Advance Package
Awards & Advance
Get a competitive edge!
Our most comprehensive package provides key information about contract awards to help you keep an eye on your competitors and identify subcontracting opportunities. In addition, you have access to upcoming opportunities not yet out for bid and to the latest Federal & State/Local bid opportunities released.
This may be an ideal package for your business if:
- You are seeking an extra edge to differentiate yourself from other bidders;
- Key for your company is to track market trends as well as competition;
- Getting more lead-time for better bid preparation is essential;
- You want to get the most extensive coverage of bidding opportunities; targeting a variety of government agencies;
- You want to ensure that you don’t miss out on any bid opportunities
- You want to save time by reducing your efforts when finding and researching bid opportunities
Features and Benefits:
- Daily Email Notification: Your customized email, alerts you of opportunities that matter to your business every day;
- See winning information: Access data about awards and bid tabulations to help you prepare for future bids, track competitors and identify subcontracting opportunities;
- Track future opportunities: See upcoming opportunities before they become bids. Put a team together as early as possible and network with government key decision makers;
- Research team: Scans minutes from public meetings, monitors purchasing patterns, budget reviews, public referendums, and other sources.
- State/Local & Federal Bids: Business opportunities (Bids, RFPs, RFQs, RFIs) researched daily from thousands of federal, state, city and county websites, publications, contract reports, and other sources;
- Targeted opportunities: Opportunities are filtered based on your business preferences and you can modify them anytime you want;
- Search Engine / Online Access: Search all bids, upcoming bids and awards – present and past. Great for prospecting and research to discover agencies that buy specific products, as well as accessing contract award and bidder information from past bids.
- Support team: Phone and email support by our professional customer care staff;
The ability to not only see current bids, but to analyze past bids and even future potential opportunities makes a difference.
Contact one of our professionals now:
» Call us: 1-866-432-0296
» Email us
- Most popular bid categories:
- Most popular bidding states: